Hi!  I just upgraded from Apache 2.0.x to 2.2.6 and am working out
kinks.  Right now I see

 * Caching service dependencies ...           [ ok ]
 * Starting apache2 ...                       [ !! ]

There is nothing in /var/log/messages and /var/log/apache2/error_log shows

[Sun Oct 07 22:51:36 2007] [error] (2)No such file or directory: could
not open mime types config file /etc/apache2/mime.types.

I admittedly don't have this file, but I also don't know if a) I am
supposed to have this file and am missing it for some reason, or if b) I
don't need the file but some config file somewhere thinks I do.

I see a package called mime-types, but it seems to install
/etc/mime.types and not /etc/apache2/mime.types...  Help?

--
Randy Barlow
http://electronsweatshop.com