Yesterday I installed Apache2 Mysql 5 and php 5 along with tikiwiki 1.9.8 on
my laptop (localhost).  The idea is to play with and learn how to use
tikiwiki before I install it on my webhost and revamp my website.
Everything was working fine and is working fine here in the office where I
have online access.  But when I got home last night with the intention of
playing with tikiwiki I couldn't because apache wouldn't start.  I wouldn't
start because net.eth1 couldn't connect to anything.  net.eth1 is my wireless
connection, net.eth0 is my wired connection.  Neither will start at home
because I don't have internet at home.
Question, why does apache2 need net.eth1 to be running? How can I get apache2
going without a network connection? Surely everything it needs is on the
laptop (localhost)
I've looked at the httpd.conf but I can't see anything relevant
I'm clearly new to this apache stuff, any help would be appreciated
Matt
--
Dr. Matthew R. Lee

[EMAIL PROTECTED]