Hi All,

This should be easy to answer, but I have had zero experience with Samba so
far and can't readily find the answer:

I have set up a Samba server for a small office and used 'browseable No'
extensively in the smb.cfg file, to remove a lot of otherwise visible to the
Windows clients directories.

This has worked but not enough:  The Windows file manager still displays the
(Linux) user home directory and a file called printers.  Is there a way of
removing these two items from the Windows client view?

These are the few relevant excerpts from the smb.cfg file:
# Date: 2007-09-22
[global]
workgroup = Hydrodynamiki
printing = cups
printcap name = cups
cups options = raw
map to guest = Bad User
include = /etc/samba/dhcp.conf
logon path = \\%L\profiles\.msprofile
logon home = \\%L\%U\.9xprofile
logon drive = P:
usershare allow guests = No
add machine script = /usr/sbin/useradd  -c
Machine -d /var/lib/nobody -s /bin/false %m$
domain master = No
usershare max shares = 100

[homes]
comment = Home Directories
valid users = %S, %D%w%S
browseable = No
read only = No
inherit acls = Yes

[users]
comment = All users
path = /home/
inherit acls = yes
veto files = /aquota.user/groups/shares/
valid users = geoz
browsable = No
case sensitive = no
strict locking = no