Grant wrote:
I've installed a new 64 bit system and everything is running great
except firefox-bin won't start.  I get a "cannot execute binary file"
error which evidently means I've got a mismatch between the binary and
my system's architecture.  I used an x86_64-hardened stage, my CHOST
is x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, I'm using -march=nocona, and intel.com says my
CPU has 64-bit extensions.  Should I have used mult ilib somewhere
along the line or something?
- Grant
Do you have 32 bit execution support in your kernel?

Executable file formats / Emulations -->
│ │ [*] IA32 Emulation │ │
│ │ <*> IA32 a.out support

--Joshua Doll