on Wednesday 12/12/2007 Marzan, Richard non Unisys([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote

Well, I can't run it as a normal user, I get the following in my
.xsession-errors file

/etc/X11/gdm/Xsession: Beginning session setup...
stty: standard input: Inappropriate ioctl for device
/etc/X11/gdm/Xsession: Setup done, will execute: /usr/bin/ssh-agent --
show-all-if-ambiguout
show-all-if-ambiguout: No such file or directory

I used to be able to run as root when I was using 2.18, however I
can't do this anymore.  I have no idea what is happening with this.

How do
you spend it?

         John Covici
         [EMAIL PROTECTED]