Hello list,

I'm sorry for this very off-topic post but my MSI-P965 Platinum have wreck it's first PCI-e slot and so did my NVidia 7900GS (I don't know which one died first but I'm pretty sure both are dead)

Although the motherboard is SLI and I could just buy a new GFX card, the second slot -which is working BTW- is only 4X, and its position would make impossible to use one of the two available PCI slots (there I've attached a SB Live 5.1 and a TV tunner.)

So the question is: which good motherboard would you recommend for an Intel Core2 Duo E6600?

(Less than a year, and these very expensive -here in Argentina- pieces are now junk. D*mn!)

Many many many thanks in advance to everyone,
Norberto