On Dec 25, 2007 6:26 AM,  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 24, 2007 at 10:57:10PM -0800, Jason Dusek wrote:
> > On Dec 23, 2007 8:23 AM,  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > Emerging haxml directly repeats the greedy performance...
> >
> > Does deleting the ebuild (not haxml, just that particular ebuild, as
> > suggested by "manually remove the ebuild", make any difference?
>
> I took "manually remove the ebuild" to mean do all the remove steps
> myself, but I don't have any idea what those steps are.  Do you think
> it means the actual haxml-1.13.2.ebuild file?  I'd be willing to try
> that, but that is the most recent ebuild.

Maybe you're reading it right, but it's not clear -- if you are
supposed to remove HaXML by hand, it should have said "manually
remove the package". When you say "Emerging HaXML directly
repeats the greedy performance...", do you mean *unmerging*
HaXML is not doable? You could try unmerging it and then
re-emerging it. If you've already tried that, though, then I'll
have to think of something else :)

I'm using the same HaXML you are, actually.

--
_jsn