I apologize: it isn't clear from my message, that I want to migrate
from a single core AMD 64 to a dual core AMD 64X2 processor.  I only
intended to comment obtusely about 64 vs 32 bits, but I think I muffed
that.

Your comment about the -CFLAGS was pertinent.  Thank you.

Alan

--
Alan Davis, Kagman High School, Saipan  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"It's never a matter of liking or disliking ..."
       ---Santa Ynez Chumash Medicine Man