Hello.

Yesterday, I upgraded to xorg-server 1.4 from 1.3. I also recompiled
all the x11-drivers packages, including xf86-input-mouse-1.2.3.

Today, I started Xorg 1.4 for the 1st time. When I now single click
something, the system seems to get a double click. Examples:

- In jedit, when I single click a word, the word is highlighted. This
  should only happen, when a double click is done.
- In Nautilus, when I single click a folder, it is opened
- In Epiphany, when browsing for a file, I single clicked on a folder
  in the "File Browse" dialog on the right hand side, where also the
  files are displayed. The folder was opened right away. This should
  not have happened.
- Firefox behaves just like Epiphany.

I uploaded my Xorg.conf to <http://pastebin.ca/855818>. I used the
exact same Xorg.conf with xorg-server-1.3, and there a single click
wasn't "misinterpreted".

Normally, I use Gnome with metacity as my window manager. But I also
tried a barebone twm setup, which misbehaves just like my normal
Gnome setup.

I'm using a very simple Dell branded Logitech Optical USB Mouse
via USB.

What might be broken there?

Thanks,
Michael