At 06:58 AM 29/01/2008, you wrote:
Hello,

I have problem with postfix. I just want to send email to other mail server from my new postfix/courier server. Every time I write address different then local server (postfix) returns info "5.7.1 (some address): Relay access denied". What should I do? I don't know is it forwarding or relaying. What is wrong?
Sounds like there's a problem in the way you have postfix configured. Namely, you didn't configure $mydomain, $mydestination, and $mynetworks. Either that, or one or all of them are misconfigured. http://www.postfix.org/BASIC_CONFIGURATION_README.html