On Tuesday 29 January 2008 05:02:58 pm Neil Bothwick wrote:
> On Tue, 29 Jan 2008 16:21:36 -0500, Jerry McBride wrote:
> > Also, vmware does not currently run on the most recent kernels.
>
> It's working on 2.6.23 and 2.6.24 here.

When I was at the vmware website, browsing the "system requirements" it listed
older versions of both linux distributions and kernel versions. Perhaps those
were the "supported" settings and the versions outside of that are the
unsupported fare?

I never installed vmware, just simply too big while other vmanagers are much
smaller.

Thanks for the note though... maybe I'll have a look soon too.

Cheers.

--

From the Desk of: Jerome D. McBride