Ladies and Gentleman,

Finally I succeed to build a minimal install CD using catalyst.
Unfortunately some bugs of the genkernel package caused some white hair
for me, but the trunk version seems working :)
(Thank you developers and bug reporters for the patches.)

Before somebody starts a new email-war, I want to tell you, I know, this
kind of "nearly-official" live install CD is not really necessary to
install a new gentoo system.

Just read back some emails in the last few weeks.

Anyway, now I am uploading to my server (slow uplink, sorry :)

Details of my "release":
- i686 (mtune)
3 packages:
- the minimal install CD (~55MB)
- portage snapshot 08/02/2008 (~30MB)
- stage3 (probably 110MB, I start to build now)

Anyway, the genkernel ebuild in the portage tree has bad digest, because
I made a new for the trunk version. Simply make an emerge --sync to be
sure about the valid packages.

These will be available in my website (I need some hours):
http://www.osbusiness.hu/?lang=en&page_name=gentoolinux

Please, do not kill my server with overload :)
If somebody has a mirror, drop me a private mail.

If you find a bug or you have feature request or you simply want to
donate my work :) drop me a PM.

Cheers,
István

--