On Sat, 2008-02-09 at 06:01 -0800, Grant wrote:

> Thanks for the help.  I'm updating rhythmbox via layman now.  Not sure
> why evolution-data-server is a dependency though.

it's required by totem-pl-parser for some reason:

 >=gnome-extra/evolution-data-server-1.12

don't ask me why.  Maybe someone else can comment?

Everyone's heard of Erwin Schrodinger's famous thought experiment. You put
a cat in a box with a bottle of poison, which many people would suggest is
about as far as you need to go.
        -- (Terry Pratchett, The Unadulterated Cat)