I have found a way. Just add USE=ftp when emerge mplayer.
Then, we can play movie in ftp use mplayer:

 mplayer ftp://FTP_SERVER/FILE

>  I'm not sure if mplayer supports authentication, but you could try to
>  "pipe" the output from another client. Something like:
>
>  curl --auth-options ftp:/exemple.com/patth/file | mplayer -
>
>  or
>
>  wget --auth-options ftp://exemple.com/patth/file -O - | mplayer -
But I still want to find a "pipe" way like what you show above.
I have a simple program, which can fetch a file in a remote
machine(this machine also run my protocol).
If mplayer can play in a pipe way, then I can player media like this:
MY_PROGRAM --fetch --MY_SERVER -O - | mplayer -

>  --
>  Best regards,
>  Daniel
>

> --