On Friday 07 March 2008 10:52:09 am Daniel Beecham wrote:
> On 3/5/08, Rodrigo Lazo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Have you seen ubuntu brainstorm?
> >
> > http://brainstorm.ubuntu.com/
> >
> > What do you think? Personally I believe is a very good idea and may be
> > worth copying.
> >
> > Regards
> >
> > --
> >
> > Rodrigo Lazo (rlazo)
> >
> > --

Welcome Daniel!

The BrainStorm idea is a good one, but it closely resembles the gentoo forums
and perhaps a bit like the gentoo wiki too... Heck... if you squint a bit and
don't look real close, brainstorm looks a bit like the gentoo bugs site too.

Probably a good place for this to land is in the wiki... Call it "my wish
list" (sorry) or something else though. Also, if  the gentoo version closely
copies the Ubunt BrainStorm, it desperately needs a better indexing method,
other than offering "pages" and "pages" of unknown topics that you must page
through to find something useful...

Cheers All!

--

From the Desk of: Jerome D. McBride