On Wed, Mar 12, 2008 at 04:07:16PM +0100, Penguin Lover Dirk Heinrichs squawked:
> > I'd like to set LINGUAS=de for almost every package. But for the
> > sys-apps/man-pages package, I'd like LINGUAS not to be set, so
> > that I don't get the german man pages installed.
> >
> > How would I do that?
>
> Put this in /etc/portage/package.use:
>
> sys-apps/man-pages -nls

Does this work for other packages? For example, I don't think acroread
has the nls USE flag.

Thanks,

"`...we might as well start with where your hand is now.'
Arthur said, `So which way do I go?'
`Down,' said Fenchurch, `on this occaision.'
He moved his hand.
`Down,' she said, `is in fact the other way.'
`Oh yes.'"

- Arthur trying to discover which part of Fenchurch is
wrong.
Sortir en Pantoufles: up 460 days, 14:40