Thanks for the reply.
I love linux, his power and flexibility, but i don't think buying a p3 or
athon X2 64 only to have linux on Bios. I didn't know that project but it
seem quite interesting. I hope some major motherboard builders seriusly
invest on the project and bring it to the world of the home computers. It
would be pretty interesting to see on market linux bios and Ami or other
vendors bios .
So for my question I thanks again for the reply. If there are no problems with
nvidia or intel mobo (but this is true for all the nvidia and intel mobo?
There are no problem with other chipset integrated on the motherboard?), then
I need to focus on performance (SLI or future upgrade) and princing.

Thank you again.

Nicola

Ps
I think my choice is restricted only at:
P5N32-E
P5K/pro