On Friday 28 March 2008, Chuanwen Wu wrote:
> Hi,
>
> >  You should change your server-layout to something like
> >
> >  Section "ServerLayout"
> >         Identifier     "Layout0"
> >         Screen         "Screen1"
> >         InputDevice    "Keyboard1" "CoreKeyboard"
> >         InputDevice    "Touchpad" "CorePointer"
> >         Option          "AIGLX" "true
> >  EndSection
>
> I have changed it, but after I restart X, I found it doesn't work, yet.

This is what I have in mine under ServerLayout:
===================================
 InputDevice    "Mouse0" "CorePointer"
 InputDevice    "Mouse1" "AlwaysCore"
===================================

And this is what I have under InputDevice:
===================================
Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier  "Mouse0"
        Driver      "synaptics"
        Option      "Protocol" "SynPS/2"
        Option      "InputFashion" "Mouse"
        Option      "Device" "/dev/input/mice"
        Option      "Name" "SynPS/2 Synaptics TouchPad"
        Option      "SHMConfig" "on"
        Option      "Vendor" "0002"
        Option      "ZAxisMapping"      "4 5"
        Option      "Emulate3Buttons"   "True"
        Option      "Buttons"   "3"
EndSection

Section "Input Device"
        Identifier  "Mouse1"
        Driver      "mouse"
        Option      "Protocol" "IMPS/2"
        Option      "InputFashion" "Mouse"
        Option      "Device" "/dev/input/mice"
        Option      "Name" "GenPS/2 Genius Mouse"
        Option      "Vendor" "0002"
        Option      "ZAxisMapping"      "4 5"
        Option      "Emulate3Buttons"   "False"
        Option      "Buttons"   "9"
EndSection

So, you may want to replace your "/dev/input/mouse1" for mice and see if that
fixes things.
--
Regards,
Mick