On 3 Apr 2008, at 20:26, Neil Bothwick wrote:
On Thu, 3 Apr 2008 20:02:57 +0100, Stroller wrote:

Is that a Windows system? If so you'll have problems because the
virtual
machine shows up as different hardware and the Microsoft
profit-protection system will kick in requiring you to reactivate
Windows.

This isn't really a problem - you just phone the number given (if it
doesn't activate online) and tell them you reinstalled Windows.

But then you can't use the native installation.

Oh, my apologies. I wasn't paying attention.

Stroller.