Dear Gentoo users,

I have an amd64 gentoo. It runs up-to-date components. It is running with stable ebuilds (except of some ebuilds like monodevelop). I've emerged some games too, and thats my problem. Most of these games just won't run.

Warsow, Wesnoth, Barrage runs without errors, but Openmortal, Chromium, Liquid Wars just don't start. Here is the outputs.

Openmortal:

[16:50:01] ~ $ openmortal
The locale returned by the operating system is 'C'
The LANG envvar is 'hu_HU'
getlogin_r failed: 2
Name "main::p4f" used only once: possible typo at Backend.pl line 705.
[...]
Name "main::ActiveFighters" used only once: possible typo at Backend.pl line 172.
CJoystick::Init(): Number of joysticks is 0
compiled with SDL_mixer version: 1.2.8
running with SDL_mixer version: 1.2.8
MAPPING: 'MENU_START' => 'ups.wav'
[...]
MAPPING: 'JACINT' => 'cow.wav'
Mix_LoadMUS: Unrecognized music format
PlayMusic: music DemoMusic not foundMix_LoadMUS: Unrecognized music format
Can't load file: /usr/share/games/openmortal/gfx/Mortal.jpg
Szegmens hiba **(this means segmentation fault in Hungarian)**
[16:51:50] ~ $

Liquid wars:

[16:51:50] ~ $ liquidwar
Starting Allegro (http://www.talula.demon.co.uk/allegro) - success!
Allegro ID : Allegro 4.2.2, Unix
Installing timer (driver="Unix pthreads timers") - success!
Installing keyboard - failed...
Installing mouse (driver="Linux PS/2 mouse") - success!
Installing sound (digi="No sound", midi="No sound") - success!
Installing joystick (driver="No joystick") - success!
Setting up network - success!
Leaving Allegro (http://www.talula.demon.co.uk/allegro)
An error occured during the init process.
Try "lw -silent" to disable sound management.
Try "lw -nojoy" to disable joystick control.
Try to delete the "/home/gyuszk/.liquidwarrc" file and restart Liquid War.
Liquid War by U-Foot
[...]
Thanks for trying to play, sorry about the trouble Liquid War is causing you.
[16:52:36] ~ $

Chromium runs but after 2-3 seconds of playing exits.
I've ati-drivers installed and working properly (I'm using mplayer with opengl multiple textures video output).

OpenGL vendor string: ATI Technologies Inc.
OpenGL renderer string: ATI Radeon Xpress Series
OpenGL version string: 2.1.7412 Release

Maybe I have to set some USE flags? Thanks in advance!