on Tuesday 04/29/2008 Ian Graeme Hilt([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote
 > On Tuesday 29 April 2008 08:27:57 pm John covici wrote:
 > > I was trying to do an --update --deep --with-bdeps=y world
 > > today and got the following strange message:
 > > [blocks B     ] <gnome-base/gnome-applets-2.22.0 (is blocking
 > > dev-libs/libgweather-2.22.1.1)
 >
 > Looks like you're running unstable. In this case you're supposed
 > to know what to do. <http://packages.gentoo.org/categories/> may
 > have some helpful information.

Hmm, I did find the changelog for one of the packages in question, but
it still makes no sense to me what is happening here -- I am not
running completely unstable, just what portage tells me to unmask,
otherwise the update does not go through at all.

Am I missing something here?

How do
you spend it?

         John Covici