Hi everybody,

does anybody know what's happening to KDE4 in gentoo land ? Gentoo-KDE folks
were pretty responsive with previous 4.0.x releases updating portage tree
etc., but now I can't find much updates on what's happening with 4.0.4. Was
it 3.5.9 preparations that took priority?

Note: this message is not a nag, it's just my curiosity speaking (well and
desire to finally switch to KDE4 as 4.0.3 had some glitches and functionality
gaps that prevented my permanent switch so far).

--
Dmitry Makovey
Web Systems Administrator