[EMAIL PROTECTED] schrieb:
Justin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

It appears to be, at root, just another snivel about how MS does
things with no substance.

I understand it the other way round. It is not an active knocking on
your ports, but a passive MS thing. Lots of Chinese bought a new
computer with an MS operating system, which is sending out to the
world.

Justin,
A moments thought would indicate that logic has a large flaw in it.
MS is the largest selling OS world wide .. that would indicate I
should see this traffic from all parts of the world.  But what I see is
probably 85 % chinese in origin.

Didn't they made a low cost version for the far east market? Perhaps they saved the money by reducing such things!?
I think Mick's explanation is plausible.