I'm building a MythTV box and I have two TV tuners I'd like to use.  One is
a AVerMedia TVPhone (video0 - this card works fine) the other is an ATI
TV-Wonder VE (video1 - does not work fine).

The TV Wonder apparently needs to be told which tuner to use via
these instructions:
http://mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/ATI_TV-Wonder_VE

-------8<-------
poppa-serve ~ # grep bttv /etc/modules.conf
alias char-major-81     bttv
options bttv tuner=2

Linux does seem to be picking up the wrong tuner for this card (dmesg shows
bttv1: using tuner=19).

But since I have two video cards that are both using bttv...   How do I set
this option for one but not the other?  Can I 'rmmod' the driver for video1
but not video0?

--
// Andrew MacKenzie  |  http://www.edespot.com
// GPG public key: http://www.edespot.com/~amackenz/public.key