Hi,

I didn't experience any crash with Firefox3, the only problem I had
was a rendering issue with the resized pictures, but this bug is
related to xulrunner-1.9 and it can be fixed in the xorg config.

For me Firefox3 is a lot faster that Firefox2 and I don't have to
restart it every 3 days in order to make it responsive again.

Regards,
Boris.

On Wed, Jul 2, 2008 at 08:55, Gordon Schulz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 2, 2008 at 6:24 AM, Adam Carter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> I'm finding it unusable as it crashes often. How are you guys finding it?
>>

> Really fast, no crashes as of yet, totally satisified.
>

> --
> Greetings,
>            Gordon.
> --

$ ruby -e'puts " .:@BFegiklnorst".unpack("x4ax7aaX6ax5aX15ax4aax6aaX7ax2 \
aX5aX8axaX3ax8aX4ax6aX3aX6ax3ax3aX9ax4ax2aX9axaX6ax3aX2ax4 \
ax3aX4aXaX12ax10aaX7a").join'