Hello!

Quoting Andrey Falko <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

On Thu, Aug 7, 2008 at 1:31 PM, Yoav Luf
As far as I know, don't take my word for it, in order to use Active
Directory on a GNU/Linux host, you need to setup LDAP and have it talk
to AD.

You just need Kerberos and lots of documentation exists on the internet. I've even made a booteable CD which installs Ubuntu for a University. This customized Ubuntu then joins a Windows Active Directory domain using only the domain name, a privileged domain username, and its password. Everything else is done by a script: it finds the kerberos server, the short (nt4) domain name, etc.

OP said he successfuly joined the workstation to the Windows domain. He just want to know how to automatically mount shares. I still haven't figured it out that part neither, but I guess some ldapsearch can make the trick. I just need to find the time to take a look at it.

Regards,
Norberto