I have been trying to hold out for KDE 4.1 entering the main gentoo portage
tree, and some kind of announcement on the list; however, I haven't seen any
and it's been a while since KDE 4.1 was released...(longer I think than it took
for KDE 4.0.1 to get into the main portage tree.)

I am not one for wanting to try doing the overlay's yet, so I have been waiting
for it to enter the main portage. I haven't even seen it in as a hard mask yet.
So, I just wanted to check to see if there was any known timeline for when KDE
4.1 might enter the main portage tree, when might it go to the testing branch?

I'd very much like to try it out when it gets to testing; and just wanted to
get an idea of how long I might still need to wait. (As I said, I'm not quite
up to using the overlay trees yet, of which I've seen a lot of activity
regarding KDE 4.1 per the user's and AMD64 lists.)

Any how...just curious when it will come.

Thanks,

Ben