Graham Murray wrote:
Nikos Chantziaras <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

I know that Flash 9 can play it.  I'm just wondering if everyone here
who uses Flash 10 has the same problem.

I think that I am, but had not associated the problem with HD until
reading your post. I noticed that after upgrading to Flash 10 that I was
seeing a lot of "Sorry this video is no longer available" errors but
thought that maybe this was where youtube had removed the video.

I'm beginning to think that Flash 10 has a problem with URLs. On some other Flash sites I get "file not found" errors. For example:

http://www.springwidgets.com/

Every single Flash object there results in "File not found." I suspect the same happens with YouTube "HD". But instead of a "file not found" you get the "video no longer available" message.