Here I go again, breaking stuff without knowing what's going on! ^___^'

As the topic title says, my rhythmbox's gnome shortcuts aren't working
after running uDNav world. It's been a while since I ran uDNav, so the
jump must have been somewhat major... I'm guessing some default
configuration or use flag was stepped on, but I don't know what use
flag or config I should be looking for!

Rhytmbox shortcuts!
I'm a gnome fan and I use the keyboard shortcuts to give me media
player control. Using gnome,
under System->Preferences->Keyboard Shortcuts,
I give myself various keyboard shortcuts.

They are all working, except...
Keyboard shortcuts has a "Previous Track" and "Next Track" bindings,
along with play/pause and other things used to control media players.
Prior to my update, I assigned Ctrl + Alt + PageUp / PageDown /
Spacebar for previous, next and play/pause. None of them are working
after my update - I press the shortcuts and nothing happens. I
rechecked the keyboard shortcut dialogue after the update, and sure
enough the bindings haven't changed, and changing them to some other
combination results in any joy.

Where do I look? It's gotta be a use flag I think...

===
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:~$ eix rhythmbox
[I] media-sound/rhythmbox
     Available versions:  0.10.1-r1 ~0.11.2-r1 ~0.11.5 ~0.11.5-r1
~0.11.6 {X cdr daap dbus debug doc flac gnome-keyring hal ipod
libnotify lirc mad mtp musicbrainz python tagwriting vorbis}
     Installed versions:  0.10.1-r1(08:17:54  PHT Wednesday, 30 July,
2008)(dbus flac hal libnotify mad musicbrainz python tagwriting vorbis
-daap -debug -doc -gnome-keyring -ipod -lirc)
     Homepage:            http://www.rhythmbox.org/