Mr Leverton:

Please be advised that I have initiated a formal process requesting to have
you banned from this list by [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This is after many requests from others for you to calm down on the list, and
two private mails from myself asking the same, both of which you have not
answered.

--
alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com