Francesco Talamona ha scritto:
On Saturday 27 September 2008, econti wrote:
Hi all,
running revdep-rebuild I see a very long list of broken linking (see
the attached gzipped file of the revdep-rebuild output).
At the end revdep-rebuild emerge orbit and libbonobo.
After that I ran revdep-rebuild again: same long list and same
packages to emerge.
That for three times (then I stopped).
What can I do to eliminate that long list and to avoid to emerge
every time orbit and libbonobo?

Ragards
emilio

It seems like you unmerged needed packages, for example imagemagick and x11-libs/gtk+.
Both imagemagick (6.4.0.6) and gtk+ (2.12.11) are installed.
Please post the output of:

emerge -uavD --newuse --with- bdeps y world
The output is: nothing!
Ciao
        Francesco
Ciao