Grant <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > Did you try cdda2wav and cdrecord?
> >
> > The CUE format interpreter in cdrdao is known to be incomplete.
>
> How would you go about figuring out which file to patch to update toc2cue?

I wrote the parser for cdrecord and it works for all cases I know.
Make sure to use the offocial cdrtools sources.....

You seem to be interested in _creating_ cue sheet files.

Why do you like to create a cue file anyway?

Cdda2wav splits the data at the right location and it icludes the paranoia code.

Jörg

       [EMAIL PROTECTED]                (uni)