Hi,

since I own a LG HD-LT-DT GSA-4163B bruner, which
allows to burn DVDRAM discs I try to generate a
setup, which successfully writes data to a DVDRAM.

Everything else works fine. But writing a complete DVDRAM
takes "hours". As recommended I use UDF as the filesystem
of choice -- no unnessary rewrite of the same sectors of
the DVDRAM.

I tried to use packet-writing but ot does not help.

Is there any "definite" recipe how setup everything to
get any reasonable transfer rate to and from the DVDRAM
or is it simply not possible with Linux?

Any help is very appreciated -- thank you very much in advance!
mcc