Neil Bothwick wrote:
> On Sat, 11 Oct 2008 17:56:52 -0500, Dale wrote:
>

>> Basically, I just emerged it and restarted KDE.  It just worked.  I
>> don't recall changing anything as far as configs go.
>>

> You don't need ivman with KDE, it has its own device detection
> and automounting.

I know KDE doesn't need ivman.  It uses pmount, hal and friends.  Since
I had upgraded and re-emerged some friends of the process, I just logged
out and back in.  For the record, ivman is basically for command line.
Put in CD/DVD and it mounts it for you instead of having to type in the
mount command.  Sort of like a KDE thing but no KDE required.

Sorry if that was confusing.

Dale

:-)  :-)