On 27 Oct, Nickolay Hodyunya wrote:
> On Sun, Oct 26, 2008 at 01:05:16PM +0100, Liviu Andronic wrote:
>> On Sat, Oct 25, 2008 at 10:53 AM, Nickolay Hodyunya <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>> wrote:
>> > I was trying to compile latest gimp from svn, but it fail because gegl
>> > version in ports is 0.0.20 but gimp-9999 requires >=0.0.21. Have I any
>> > chance
>> > to see this version in ports tree?
>> >
>> Did you try renaming the gegl ebuild to smth like 0.0.21, in
>> /usr/local overlay, and emerging it?
>> Liviu
>>
> Yes, but it seems 0.0.21 is not even released, because there is no files to
> fetch
> from ftp.gimp.org for this version.

It needs gegl svn. To do those I've built an entry in my overlay tree.

If your interested I can send this to you by email.
But it's not funny since there is patch
gegl-21-configure-ac.patch
derived ffrom gegl-20-configure-ac.patch
which has to be adapted to the current svn version.

--
Helmut Jarausch

Lehrstuhl fuer Numerische Mathematik
RWTH - Aachen University