On Tue, Oct 28, 2008 at 1:39 PM, Ricardo Saffi Marques
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Andrey Vul wrote:
>> That looks like it'll only work in paludis. You're going to have to
>> use shell scripting and output a BFList to package.keywords .
>> Try $eix -C kde-base --only-names | sed -r 's/$/ -~amd64/' | sudo tee
>> -a /etc/portage/package.keywords
>
> Don't you guys like (or maybe even know) "autounmask"?
You're giving the exact opposite of what was requested in the question.
The relevant part of the question was "Is it possible to *revoke* [the
~amd64 for kde]"

If it was *unmasking*, then yes, I would have mentioned autounmask.
But the OP asked about revoking (unmasks), not unmasking.
If you want to make an automask script that does the work for you, go ahead.

--
Andrey Vul

A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?