Harry Putnam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Johám-Luís Miguéns Vila) writes:

>> And regarding cmucl build error, there's a bug report on b.g.o. with a
>> patch that seems to fix it [2].
>
> I've downloaded that but not used it yet.
> But I seem to recall that when you change an ebuild, you can't just
> install it then ... but have to create a new ebuild or some such?

Yes, you should create a new ebuild with an additional epatch line
aiming to downloaded b.g.o. patch, and put it on an overlay (if not, changes
will
dissappear when syncing portage tree next time).

Look at the cmucl ebuild source, and you'll see it's pretty straightforward.

--
<spyderous> kurt needs to allow sudo /usr/bin/nano
<seemant> talk to him then :P