[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I want to reinstall ghostscript.
>
> I did for checking reasons:
> solfire:/root>emerge -pv ghostscript

> Calculating dependencies... done!
> [ebuild   R   ] virtual/ghostscript-0  0 kB
>
> Total: 1 package (1 reinstall), Size of downloads: 0 kB
>

> "Ok...let's do the real thing", I thought:
>
> solfire:/root>emerge ghostscript
> Calculating dependencies... done!

>  * checking ebuild checksums ;-) ...
>                                                                          [ ok
> ]
>  * checking auxfile checksums ;-) ...
>                                                                          [ ok
> ]
>  * checking miscfile checksums ;-) ...
>                                                                          [ ok
> ]

> * checking 0 files for package collisions
> No package files given... Grabbing a set.

>  * GNU info directory index is up-to-date.
> solfire:/root>
>

> Nothing really happens...steps were announced but it seems,
> they were not executed...
>
> What did I wrong here ???
>
> Kind regards,
> Meino Cramer

Wild guess,

emerge -pD ghostscript

Rich

- --
Richo -                                          - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Developer / Systems Admin                       - OpenPGP: 0x8C8147807
MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]                       AIM: richohealey33
irc.psych0tik.net    ->              #hbh #admin       ((richohealey))
irc.freenode.org     ->              #hbh #debian      ((PythonNinja))