On November 25, 2008, Nikos Chantziaras wrote:
> I decided to give portage 2.1.6_rc1 a try.  Now it wants to upgrade my
> KDE3 to KDE4.  I never unmasked or keyworded any KDE4 stuff.  Any
> options other than removing portage 2.1.6_rc1 again?

1st of all, I'm running 2.2.x versions of portage and never had KDE4 magically
unmasked. You'd better check your setup. I do realize that 2.2.x is not
2.1.6_rc1, but what I mean - it must be either a bug in portage or your
setup. Find where the problem originates. Do you have ~arch KDE3 ? I suppose
you don't run ~arch branch, right?

--
Dmitry Makovey
Web Systems Administrator