Rodrigo Lazo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

[...]

> http://fluxbox.sourceforge.net/fbpager/

Yeah, I knew about that one and have tried it but its no more aware
than bbpager (blackbox).

By that I mean, clicking inside the pager does not transport you to
that desktop.   At least I did not see that happen here.

However I've since found that in blackbox one can use the mouse scroll
wheel to quickly navigate to any desktop and bbpager supplies the
quick visual reference.  So I think with a little usage, clicking in
the pager will not be my first thought when needing to change
desktops.

One other missing ingredient though is that you cannot tell what the
windows displayed inside the pager are.  I'm used to seeing what they
are ala kde.

But again the mouse scroll is so quick, that may not matter much
either.  So far I can never remember which way to scroll. but with
only 4 desktops I actually ever use... it still is very quick to mouse
scroll until you find the right one.