Hi, all.

I've setup  gentoo on my Vmware, everything's ok.
Now I want to re-check my kernel config,

#cd /usr/src/linux
[Wed Dec 03, 11:38 AM] axdu@ linux$ make menuconfig
 *** Unable to find the ncurses libraries or the
 *** required header files.
 *** 'make menuconfig' requires the ncurses libraries.
 ***
 *** Install ncurses (ncurses-devel) and try again.
 ***
make[1]: *** [scripts/kconfig/dochecklxdialog] Error 1
make: *** [menuconfig] Error 2

I try to emerge ncurses-devel  but emerge says:
[Wed Dec 03, 11:40 AM] axdu@ linux$ sudo emerge ncurses-devel
Calculating dependencies |
emerge: there are no ebuilds to satisfy "ncurses-devel".

what's the problem with ncurses-devel?  if there's no such thing in
GENTOO_MIRRORS, where can I download the source?

thanks in advance