Dmitry S. Makovey wrote:
On December 3, 2008, Steve wrote:
Dmitry S. Makovey wrote:
well. Nobody but you knows your requiremens and specifics - we're just
listing options. It's up to you to either take 'em or leave 'em ;)
Fair enough - but I've still not found an option for sharing/using
shared block lists for bot-nets.

Open a Wiki page on Wikipedia, update it every so often and provide simple parser for it so others can recycle same IPs. Since it's a Wiki page - others can update it as well (including botnet owners, but then they'd have to reveal themselves - tricky situation) :)

I hear the botnet owners have 1 or 2 spare machine scattered around the world
they can proxy through... :)

Shawn