Hi,

Things got a bit heavy round here the last few days, so here's something
light.

I must be getting very old, I have a hard time remembering the difference
between similar things these days. I'd just gotten over Pluto no longer being
a planet and had to revise "My Very Excited Mother Just Served Us Nasty
Pickles" to "My Very Excited Mother Just Served Us Noodles", but telling
these apart and remembering which name goes with which thing has me stumped:

DSA / RSA
tun / tap

A snappy mnemonic ought to do the trick - anybody got one?

--
alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com