Grant Edwards wrote:
> The Wiki page on Qemu says
>
>    "To test if kqemu is correctly installed, run info kqemu. If
>     it returns kqemu support: enabled for user and kernel code,
>     your installation is correct."
>
> On my installation 'info kqemu' runs the Gnu info utility,
> which doesn't seem to know anything about kqemu.  What "info"
> program is the Wiki talking about, and where does one get it?

I would assume you are talking about something like a man page.  Usually
you get those by installing the package.  Example, if I wanted the man
page for apache, I would need to install apache to get it.  Of course,
you can also google for it if you are just curious.

It sounds like the package is not installed if I understand this correctly.

Dale

:-)   :-)