Hi, i've just emerged kde-4.1.3 and everything seems to be allright.
The problem i'm having is related to the taskbar, after first login
(so second one and on) kde taskbar won't appear anymore. It happens
using the system as root and as simple system user. I'ts very strange
cause on first login i can see everything, plasma on desktop, ktaskbar
etc No matter if i leave kde session leaving kde desktop as it comes
by default or not, taskbar always disappear on second login and so on.
It's curious that if a right click on desktop and then add widget,
taskbar widgets as systemtray, clock, taskmanager etc appear as added
(i can see it by the "-" red simbol which follows every added widget).

Do someone know what could it be? Right now i'm not posting any log
but if you think i should please tell me and will paste any log which
can help to solve the situation. Thanks a lot :)

PD: If i add another taskbar it doesn't appears after logout and login :'(