2008. 12. 30, kedd keltezéssel 18.31-kor Pongracz Istvan ezt írta:

> Other thing, vmware-server-console unable to connect to the server on
> localhost.

It seems, this is the normal way. There is no this kind of console for
2.0.

> Unfortunately the web gui has no console, but a stupid message to
> install the plugin. When I click to install, I got a more stupid "help"
> how to install.

Ok, I click on the "Install plugin" and I got the plugin.
Seems working, except only some messages on the blank screen:

Open the console in a new window.
Click anywhere to open the virtual machine.

I click everywhere, but nothing happened.

Now the situation is really better, but far from the "working level".

Cheers,
István

--
BSA. Mert megérdemlitek.