>> On 12.01.2009 17:33, Jason Carson wrote:
>> [...]
>>> I don't understand what this part below means...
>>>
>>> Make sure you add these parameters to your dk-filter command line:
>>> -b sv -d your-domain.com -H -s /etc/mail/dk-filter/default.private
>>> -S default
>>>
>>> I tried the following two commands with no luck
>>>
>>> dk-filter -b sv -d jasoncarson.ca -H -s
>>> /etc/mail/dk-filter/default.private -S default
>>>
>>> ...and...
>>>
>>>  /etc/init.d/dk-filter -b sv -d jasoncarson.ca -H -s
>>> /etc/mail/dk-filter/default.private -S default
>>>
>>> ...any other suggestions or am I doing something wrong?
>>
>> It's been awhile but:
>>
>> Make the necessary changes:
>> vi /etc/mail/dk-filter/dk-filter.conf
>>
>> and start the milter:
>> /etc/init.d/dk-filter start
>>
>> --
>> Eray
>
> ok, the file is /usr/portage/mail-filter/dk-milter/files/dk-filter.conf or
> /etc/conf.d/dk-filter (they both look the same when you open them up)so I
> modified /etc/conf.d/dk-filter and started the milter but Postfix still
> isn't signing emails. The only two options I was told to add to the
> postfix main.cf file was...
>
> smtpd_milters = unix:/var/run/dk-filter/dk-filter.sock
> non_smtpd_milters = unix:/var/run/dk-filter/dk-filter.sock

Here is what I have added to /etc/conf.d/dk-filter

ADDITIONAL_OPTS="-l -b sv -d jasoncarson.ca -H -s
/etc/mail/dk-filter/jason.private -S jason \
        -C
badsignature=reject,dnserror=tempfail,internal=tempfail,nosignature=accept,signaturemissing=reject"

The emails are now being signed with a domainkey but when I run a test here
http://www.mailradar.com/domainkeys/ it comes back as...

"Domain-Key Status: NOT PASSED"

Anyone have any suggestions as to what I am doing wrong?