Andrew Gaydenko wrote:
> On Saturday 17 January 2009 22:38:43 Dale wrote:
>
>> Andrew Gaydenko wrote:

>>> Already have.

>> Does gtkam not work either?  If not, you may have something other than
>> software problems.  It may be something not recognizing  your camera for
>> some reason.  May want to check your logs for errors.
>>

> In fact, there are many googling results wrt this gtkam error message - too
> many to identify the problem reason :-)
>

>> I'm not using KDE 4 but gtkam should work regardless since it is not KDE.
>>
>> Dale
>>
>> :-)  :-)

If that many programs can't access your camera, either the system is not
able to recognize the camera or you have other problems.  Maybe you can
post the related portion of /var/log/messages or whatever log your
system uses and we can help.  Right now, I have no other clue.  We have
to have more info before we can help.

Dale

:-)  :-)