Hi all,

Other than Office 2007 is there any software out there that can *write* .docx?

Work requires me to use this format sometimes (it's not negotiable) and I can
get around it 95% of the time, but the 5% causes me insane amounts of grief.
Even though Office2007 runs perfectly well in CrossOver, I have to put up
with that stupid bouncing ribbon, menus that are not there and <shock>
<horror> <disgust> a productivity app that insists on launching all it's
windows undecorated (this last is the worst of the worst...).

Ooo-3 can read these docs but not write them.

--
alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com