Hi, I disabled xterm scroll-to-bottom using -si but it is pretty much
useless since the output keeps scrolling anyway. I would like to be able
to scroll freely in the terminal output without any interfering
automatic scrolling. Like Terminal.app in Mac OSX. I've tried reading
the manual and googled a bit but I couldn't find anything. Is it possible?
--

//*David Sveningsson [eXt]*

Freelance coder | Game Development Student
http://sidvind.com

Thou shalt make thy program's purpose and structure clear to thy fellow
man by using the One True Brace Style, even if thou likest it not, for
thy creativity is better used in solving problems than in creating
beautiful new impediments to understanding.